Monday, July 27, 2009

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

because miss cory
just moved in.

the lovely
cory broadway
and i missed out on
ever being roomies
(which we both agreed
would have been a
hoot and a holler)
so she did the next
best thing and moved
into our building...
huzzah for the shopkeep!

it's probably
better we weren't
roomates...we would
have constantly
encouraged each
other to skip work
or school to watch
clue and eat chewy
sprees and diet coke.
we're so responsible.


"i'll quit school if you do?....."

7 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

The Travelogue said...

So fun! I'm jealous of all the fun you two are going to have!

Lindsey said...

Jealous...

Anonymous said...

Let's have a chewy spree day! I also think we should come up with signals to let each other know that the other person wants to talk. Like I could raise my blinds two times or you could light a candle and hold it out your window. (or we could always text)

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

cory...i love your
guts you know that?

my vote is to use
the blinds as
signals, texting
is too obvious.

dave says that if you
see the blinds raised
3 times he's challenging
you to dr. mario.

bennett says 4 times
he's challenging
you to a dance off.

you're just our favorite.

catie p.

Anonymous said...

#2,375th reason for loving living next to the pilkys. I get a ride to work by Catie when I'm in a bind. Thanks SO much!

#3,721st reason why I love living by the pilkys is because at a moments notice or a triple or quadruple raise of the shades I could be having a dance off or be kicking someones butt at Mario cart. It's a win win situation.

Anonymous said...

Lucky to have a friend in your complex.