Monday, January 18, 2010

girls vacay!!!

this is me and the gals vacationing in seattle.
there's: cory, jenny, me, and alina d....
who is between
me and alina d. you ask?
oh that happens to be none other than the quirky
girlfriend of corey matthews from 'boy meets world'...
topanga lawrence...no big whoop...as evidenced in our picture,
we're totally bff.


the truth is, we were on a trip in
seattle when i spotted her in the hotel bar
and was the only one who had the guts to go
up and ask for a picture with her...even though
we didn't know her real name.
i believe my exact words were: "are you topanga from
that one show?"
i sure do know how to make those celebrities
feel good about themselves.

anyway, i think the only reason she agreed to a
picture is because she may have been a
little tipsy.















(in response to my title

for this post...if anyone ever
hears me uttering the phrase
"girls vacay!!!" for realsies...
shoot me...
that goes for the phrase
"for realsies" too...and the
overuse of exclamation points.)

7 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

I'm floored right now.

-your concerned husband

Heather said...

I love that you went up to "Topanga" I would probably just stare at her with my mouth hanging open.
Very cool.

the fellers said...

how cool!

Alisha Stamper said...

i must be the official dork who comments because i am SO jealous! I would have loved to see her! hahahahha

Anonymous said...

Cory. "look. there's Topanga. big whoop" Catie (no words, just tears of joy)
Alina to Topanga. "so is sean really as cute in real life as he is on screen?"
Catie. More tears flowing in utter silence.
At least that's how I remember it.

SARAH T. said...

I looked at the picture before I read the post and even had to blow up the picture to see if it truly was topanga. And sure enough you affirmed my belief that it was her. You are so cool!!! :)

Laura G said...

Tyson used to think she was SO hot! Ha ha. I'm glad you were brave and got a pic with her. How fun!

PS. Glad Salsa chicken worked out for ya. :) Mmmmm! MMmmm!