Friday, January 29, 2010

my end of the bargain

my dear friend noelle,
(or as cory likes to call her, the first noelle)
promised she'd get a blog if i got one of those
silly facebooks...
then noelle proceeded
to actually create a blog and now i have to
follow through with my promise...this just goes
to show that nothing
good comes from sticking to your word.

who am i kidding, i'm sure i would have gotten
one eventually anyway and
i'm sure i'll fall truly
madly and deeply in love with facebooking(?)...
so
what i'm trying to say is, noelle...i forgive you.


5 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

"I'm gonna change yer life today."

Dr. Phil.

Comment posted my Cory W

Heather said...

holding out like my husband is holding out on never having a cell phone?...You all come around eventually. Still working on him though.

Laura G said...

I'm impressed you held out this long girl! Now comes the dilemma of where to post anything. I think I enjoy my blog more now...but I do however enjoy the fun quick updates from everyone, especially since I am so far away now. Sorry that was long. Really just meant to say...YAY....welcome to FB! Oh and it IS ok to be a FB "snob" my friend calls it and delete people a few days after they add you if you really were never friends with them in the first place. :) The end.

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! I knew someday you'd cave! and yay that noelle now has a blog! let's all go out!!

Noelle said...

I'm here to change your life.

(Not necessarily for the better, just change it.)